ClickFunnels is the leading end-to-end marketing and sales funnel builder for startups and small businesses. Using ClickFunnels businesses can create a series of web pages (the funnel) and move visitors through those funnels. Funnels can be used the generate leads, sell products and a whole lot more. ClickFunnels can be used to sell products and services, generate leads, promote webinars and even book sales calls. The ClickFunnels suite comes with fully integrated email marketing, page builder and CRM.
This means that businesses can:
- Build web pages in a drag and drop interface using ClickFunnels
- Build email sequences, autoresponders and triggers to promote the next goal in their funnels.
- Manage users, create membership sites and target leads based on a lead score.
What does ClickFunnels mean for you and your businesses?
Click Funnels is an all in one marketing and sales funnel solution for generating leads or sales online.
- Build simple pages to test your product ideas and concepts.
- Quickly launch new offers. No need to wait for a developer to update your website.
- Easily build targeted pages that align to specific campaigns.
- Run automated email campaigns to encourage people to go through your sales and marketing funnels.
What is ClickFunnels used for?
ClickFunnels is marketing and sales funnel software, put simply it can be used for any customer experience where you need to take your visitors on a step by step journey. That funnel can be multifaceted or a rather simple example as shown below. ClickFunnels can be used for any individual part of a sales funnel or all of it. For lead generation, ClickFunnels comes with data capture forms and for online transactions it supports e-commerce.
With ClickFunnels you can create any variety of funnels to meet your needs, including optin, sales, membership and webinar funnels. The founder of ClickFunnels uses his own software to promote his book.
- Optin funnels – Traditional lead generation funnels. Optin funnels gate an asset in return for contact information which can then be used for further lead nurturing.
- Sales funnels – Funnels that end in a monetary transaction. Sales funnels can be used to sell digital or virtual goods and services.
- Membership funnels – Run an entire membership site using ClickFunnels.Promote the site, sell membership and manage membership.
- Webinars and events -Webinar and event funnels are designed to promote webinars, ideal for B2B audiences.
What is the difference between ClickFunnels and landing pages?
A landing page is any page a visitor arrives/lands on. As marketers, we should create targeted landing pages that are purpose-built for campaigns and the source of traffic. These are often called a campaign landing page or squeeze page. Campaign landing pages should have one clear goal and not distract the visitor from reaching the goal. Landing pages are one part of a sales funnel and a sales funnel could contain multiple landing pages. The difference between ClickFunnels and landing pages is that ClickFunnels is funnel building software, building landing pages is just one of the capabilities of ClickFunnels .
Does ClickFunnels replace the need for a website?
Although many suggest ClickFunnels replaces the need to have a website at FullerFunnels we don’t agree. ClickFunnels and in fact any funnel is part of your digital estate. It doesn’t replace your website. Especially in a B2B context you need a website to establish credibility. The difference between ClickFunnels and a website is that marketing and sales funnels guide your visitors through a series of very specific actions, websites are made for browsing and discovery.
What is ClickFunnels Actionetics?
ClickFunnels Actionetics is the email marketing feature of ClickFunnels, but just calling it an email marketing tool is doing it a disservice. Actionetics is an integral part of the ClickFunnels marketing and sales funnel suite. Good marketing and sales funnel software has two parts:
- Build pages – ClickFunnels core functionality
- Nurture visitors – Actionetics integration
In sales and marketing funnel software you must be able to build pages, this could be landing pages, registration pages, webinar pages and so on. The capability to build pages is core to ClickFunnels. Second, you need the ability to follow-up visitors drive them to the next action, this is what Actionetics does. Actionetics is the marketing part of the sales and marketing funnel, within the ClickFunnels suite.
- Build pages
- Data capture/transactions
- Manage live pages
- Marketing suite
- Email/Social messages
- Lead scoring
What is Backpack for Click Funnels?
Backpack is the third part of the Click Funnels software suite and it’s aimed at supporting affiliates and is particularly useful when you’re using ClickFunnels for ecommerce transactions. In an ecommerce scenario, I can build a sales funnel using ClickFunnels and I can market that funnel using Actionetics. Visitors who come to my funnels from my marketing can buy my product at the end of the funnel. Using Backpack I can invite others to promote my funnels and I can give them a commision once their traffic converts. Backback tracks my affiliates and manages commisions.
What are the limitations of ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is not suited to building full websites. Although you could, there are better content management systems. Here we recommend using WordPress. You also can’t use ClickFunnels for blogging. ClickFunnels is essentially a landing page building and email marketing tool all in one. It has some advanced capabilities but this is where it all starts.
Do I need to install anything to use ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a SaaS tool, you have nothing to install. You can begin creating your first funnel as soon as you join. There is a 14-day free trial if you want to try it out.