Last Updated on
If you’re considering affiliate marketing, you’ve no doubt come across one of the leading affiliate products called ClickFunnels. You’re probably wondering if it’s possible to become a successful ClickFunnels UK affiliate? In this article, we answer your question and the common questions and challenges British ClickFunnels affiliates have.
ClickFunnels is an excellent choice for affiliate marketing promotion, not only do you get 40% commissions but also benefit from 5% further commission on the affiliates you recruit. As a UK based affiliate marketer myself (Berkshire to be exact) I only promote products that I use or ones we use within our digital consultancy. ClickFunnels is one of those products that I enjoy using. What makes it great for my clients and me is its ease-of-use. As an affiliate marketer, you’ll find its ease of use, in a field of challenging tools, a definite selling point.
Is it possible to promote ClickFunnels as an affiliate from the UK?
Can you become a ClickFunnels UK affiliate? A common question that many UK-based affiliates ask and the answer is yes. You can promote ClickFunnels as a UK based affiliate. There are of course a few things you need to consider before you become a ClickFunnels UK affiliate.
UK-based affiliates need to remember that ClickFunnels commissions are paid in US dollars. If you are a UK based affiliate of ClickFunnels, you need to factor in the exchange rate on your commission when calculating revenue.
All affiliates to ClickFunnels must complete a tax form. International ClickFunnels affiliates including those from the UK must complete form W-8EN or W-8EN-E.
- W-8EN should be completed by UK-based individuals wanting to promote ClickFunnels
- W-8EN-E should be completed by UK-based businesses wanting to promote ClickFunnels.
Only complete W-8EN if your business operates as a legal entity under UK law, not if you are a sole trader. Sole traders in the United Kingdom are not a separate legal entity from their businesses. Limited companies are legal Entities in British law. If in doubt speak to your solicitor or for help filling in the tax forms consult your accountant.
The ClickFunnels affiliate portal will remind you to complete one of the forms every time you log in so there is little chance you’ll forget. ClickFunnels makes these forms available to you within the ClickFunnels affiliate portal so you don’t need to look around too far.
The forms only take a few minutes to complete so is worth getting those out-of-the-way early. Without completing the relevant tax forms, your commissions won’t be paid. The only question I struggled with when completing the form was the question asking for “foreign tax identifying number”. I found out the in the UK this is your national insurance number.
For help completing ClickFunnels affiliate form W-8EN UK residents can refer to the below link for support:
For help completing ClickFunnels affiliate form W-8EN-E UK businesses can refer to the below link for support:
What are the advantages of becoming a ClickFunnels UK affiliate?
First things first, there are many ClickFunnels affiliates. The program is so good that it’s one of the leading affiliate programs on the market today. This has its advantages and disadvantages.
Disadvantages of becoming a ClickFunnels affiliate for UK affiliate marketers.
- The ClickFunnels affiliate program is US based and makes no effort to localise content for other markets.
- You have no choice but to be paid in US Dollars
- All support, webinars and live content are based on US working hours.
- Some of the brash sales tactics recommended by ClickFunnels won’t work in the UK. I’m reminded of the Enterprise car rental ads. You need to localise for the UK market.
- It’s competitive; it’ll take time to make a dent in the market. My recommendation is to pick a particular niche to which you can promote your products. ClickFunnels is not a ” blue ocean” product, but you could take it to a new market. The advantage of a web-based product like ClickFunnels is that you can be based in the UK but sell it to any market, anywhere in the world. You could promote ClickFunnels to dentists in New York for example.
The advantages of becoming a ClickFunnels UK affiliate
- ClickFunnelsis a great product. You should use it for your own business, nevermind being an affiliate.
- The 40% commission rate is amazing but throw in the fact that it’s recurring and you’ll be making a substantial income on every affiliate sale. There are different pricing levels – learn more about ClickFunnels pricing.
- ClickFunnels is very easy to use. The learning curve for any new user is low, and the rewards for any business that uses ClickFunnels are high.
- ClickFunnels is ready to use out of the box because it comes with multiple pre-built funnels. Using them is as easy as replacing text in a heading.
- Clickfunnels comes with a vast array of affiliate resources and promotional material. There is even a full course on how to become a successful affiliate marketer with ClickFunnels.
The best features of ClickFunnels
For any product I promote, I look for Unique Selling Points that will help me differentiate the product. ClickFunnels has these in abundance which makes it a must buy.
- Sharefunnels – build a funnel and share it with other users. This makes it much easier for your customers to get going with ClickFunnels.
- Generous commissions – ClickFunnels affiliates receive 40% per sale. You then get 5% commission from the sales made by your direct affiliates.
- It’s a great product – The most important consideration when becoming an affiliate for any product is whether or not the product is any good. Can you confidently and honestly promote the product? Having used ClickFunnels myself, I can say that it’s a fantastic product. What makes it unique in the market is the fact that it brings together lots of disparate pieces of functionality and technology into one package that’s both easy to use and cost effective. As affiliate marketers, we’re often confronted with the challenge of trying to promote products we may not have full confidence in. I would highly recommend trying ClickFunnels for yourself because I’m sure once you try it, even for a 14-day trial, you’ll see how good it is.
What does ClickFunnels do?
Allow me to explain in a little more detail what ClickFunnels can offer. These are explicit value statements for any affiliate to use in their markets and genuine benefits to end-users of ClickFunnels.
- If you use ClickFunnels, you no longer need to pay for separate website hosting. ClickFunnels is an entirely web-based platform, and all your pages and assets are hosted in the ‘cloud’. No more worrying about WordPress maintenance or anyone hacking your website.
- ClickFunnels is an easy to use landing page builder that can grow with your marketing needs. There are other landing page builders of course, but the ClickFunnels landing page builder is easy to use. Usability isn’t just a benefit for the end-user it’s a benefit for any traffic arrives that arrives on the page because it’s so much easier to build pages that deliver an astounding user experience.
- If you use ClickFunnels, you don’t need a separate email marketing tool. ClickFunnels comes with a fully integrated email marketing platform. Investing in any other landing page build tool means you would need to find an email marked platform that works with it and manually managed integration, but not with ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels allows you to set up rules-based email marketing that works seamlessly with everything that you do within ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels offers plenty more besides, and it’s a tool that’s always being improved with new features and functionality. For any business investing in ClickFunnels is a wise decision. As a ClickFunnels affiliate if you can share the potential benefits of using ClickFunnels with your potential buyers, then both you and your customers will benefit.
Are there any alternatives to ClickFunnels?
You’ve seen ClickFunnels, and you know what it can do so like me and any other good affiliate marketer you want to see what competition there is in the market, and I can say there are few alternatives to ClickFunnels. Does ClickFunnels do something unique, no. Replicating the features and functionality of ClickFunnels is possible. However, it would require using multiple different products that won’t be fully integrated, and it will end up costing a lot more. So in itself, ClickFunnels doesn’t help you do anything that other products won’t, but what’s unique about it is that you can accomplish a lot more for less and much easier by using just one product. We have an article on ClickFunnels alternatives, so you can learn about your options.
How do I become a ClickFunnels UK affiliate?
Becoming a ClickFunnels UK affiliate is very simple. It all starts with taking a free 14-day trial and experiencing the product. This step will also set up your ClickFunnels UK affiliate account.
Step1 : Take a 14-day trial. To become a ClickFunnels affiliate you really must use and understand ClickFunnels yourself. At the very least take a 14-day free trial.
Step 2: Every ClickFunnels user automatically becomes a ClickFunnels affiliate.
Step 3: Once you understand a little about ClickFunnels, sign up for the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp. It’s a step by step free course for all new ClickFunnels affiliates.